Monday, November 14, 2011

Running Behind

There are weeks I feel I'm running behind and this last week was one of them.

It seemed no matter what I did, I didn't seem to catch up. But that is a writers life. Right now I'm juggling several different projects.

I'm working on edits for His For The Weekend, which is under contract to The Wild Rose Press. Then I'm getting ready to pitch a book to another editor this upcoming weekend, I have another book out to another editor and my WIP is my head wanting to be written now.

Oh and did I mention I'm also taking two on-line classes.

It's now always easy to plan the writing out, I don't always know when edits will show up or when an editor will get back to me on a submission. Plus with the day job, I don't always have the time to deal with the day to day stuff of being a writer.

It's hard to fit everything in, with family, day job and writing, there are days I feel like I'm being pulled in twelve different directions.

Things will get better, I'm taking things one step at at time so I don't feel so overwhelmed.

Have a great week.

No comments: