Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

It's hard to believe but 2012 is here.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  I had a nice one, but now it's time for me to get back to work.

I reviewed my 2011 goals and I didn't do too bad, I've made up my 2012 list of goals.  The biggest changes I will have this year is retiring from the day job and becoming a full time writer, plus a move to a new state to a brand new home.

This is exciting and scary all at the same time.

One of my goals this year is to be a bit more visible on social media, Facebook and Twitter.

So if you'd like to friend me on Facebook click here

On twitter click here

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Congrats on all your accomplishment this past year. Sounds like you're on track to get more done. :) Looking forward to seeing you on the web.