Monday, March 3, 2014

March? Already

Sorry to be away so long again.  

Part of January and all of February were not good for this writer.

My mom became ill in January and passed away in mid February and I'm just now getting back online and back to the writing and writing life.

Life has its ups and downs and this was one of the big downs, but my family and I are doing good.  I know my mom is happy to be with my dad and is gazing down on her family with a smile on her face.

So as March starts, I've laid out new writing plans and goals. Watch my blog for upcoming books and some fun stuff as I start working sharing other Wild Rose Press authors books on my blog.  They won't all be erotic so be prepared :)

Have a great week.

Marie

1 comment:

Liz Flaherty said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Marie. I hope things settle back into place for you soon.