Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sexy Today by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday @mysexysaturday

Welcome to the 111th week of My Sexy Saturday.

This week’s theme: Sexy Today

I'm happy to be a part of another My Sexy Saturday.   This week we've been asked to post sexy, sexy, and more sexy within the guidelines of 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs.

So I decided to post really sexy. This is from my book Red Club Temptation.  Caleb and Jessie are talking in his cabin. Here's 7 paragraphs to tantalize you with.

     “I will clamp your nipples and your clit, too. I will play with your pussy with my mouth, my fingers, and my toys. I want to tie you up and spank your ass until it’s a nice rosy color. I’ll flog you and whip you until you’re shaking from pleasure. I will tease you and bring you to multiple releases.” He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When he reopened them, they were hooded with desire. “Then do it all over again and again.”
     Her pussy clenched. She wanted these things, too. She wanted him to take her, make her his.
     “Based on our earlier conversation, how much anal play have you had?”
     Heat flared over her skin. “Not much. Just plugs and beads.”
     “We’ll work on that, then. I will push your limits, Jessie. Are you ready for that?”
     She closed her eyes and then opened them. Lord, she wanted this. No, she wanted Caleb. He called to her submissive side in a way no one ever had before. Her gaze met his. “Yes, Caleb I’m ready. I want all of that, too.” Her heart pounded.
     “Okay.” His fingers cupped her chin. “I’m not the same boy who left here twelve years ago. I’ve grown into a man. A dominant man.”

Please visit My Sexy Saturday for more blogs to read.

No comments: