Saturday, December 19, 2015

Our Sexy Holiday - Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

Welcome to another week of My Sexy Saturday.





This week’s theme: Our Sexy Holidays

I don’t have any holiday books I can use, so I decided to use these 7 paragraphs from an upcoming novella I will self publish next year.  I hope you enjoy it. And please visit all the other My Sexy Saturday authors.


     “Not so fast, my lovely.” A deep voice said as fabric covered her eyes.
     Heart pounding, her hands automatically went to her face, but strong hands captured her wrists.
     “Oh no, you will not remove my blindfold.” The voice had changed to a softer tone, but still commanded.
     Grace exhaled. Max’s voice. She hadn't recognized it when he first spoke. Excitement flooded her veins. What was he up to?
     “You’re working late and all alone. I’ve been watching you. Now, I have you at my mercy.”
     “Please don’t hurt me.” The fantasy. He was going to make it a reality. But she’d never talked about being blindfolded.

     “If you obey me, I won’t hurt you. But act up, and you will be punished.”


Have a wonderful holiday season.

No comments: