Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sexy in the Sky by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

Thank you everyone who reads My Sexy Saturday every week.  I hope you are enjoying them.



This week's theme:  Sexy in the Sky

This is 7 paragraphs from a work in progress, the scene will change a little bit from what it is now.  My two characters do have fun on a plane.

“You’re so wet, so hot.” His lips caressed her ear and he was glad she’d left her hair up. His tongue laved the delicate shell as he continued to stroke. Her breathing increased when he slipped a second finger into her wetness.

“Tight, warm and welcoming, just like I remembered.” He kissed her neck before moving back to her ear and nipping the lobe. “Do you know how hard it was for me on Saturday to play the gentleman and not try to seduce you into bed?”

“It wouldn’t have taken much.”

Joe groaned. “Now she tells me,” he whispered, and she let out a little laugh. “Feel my fingers, sweetheart, knowing I’d rather be thrusting my cock into you hard and fast.” He began moving faster and his thumb began playing with her clit for a second time.

“Oh God, Joe.” Her words were breathless as she arched her pelvis toward his thrusting fingers. Her climax was coming fast.

“Again, baby. Come for me. Let me feel your pleasure, knowing later tonight we’ll be together in a big bed, naked and fucking.” Her sex tightened around his fingers as if it was trying to pull them in. “That’s it, baby,” he crooned as she pressed down hard against his hand. “Tonight I’m going to pleasure you so much, you’ll scream. We’ll come together so many times. I’ll use my mouth, my fingers, and my cock all over your body.”

He captured her lips just as her second climax ripped through her.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check  out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



2 comments:

Liv Rancourt said...

They are flying high! Nice snippet!

Angelica Dawson said...

Fantastic tease, leaving us in anticipation as well.