Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sexy in Space by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  Sexy in Space

This is 7 paragraphs from a work in progress, I don't have anything that fits Sexy in Space, but thought I'd give you a preview of my newest hero and heroine. Cameron left town 6 months ago to go teach in Scotland, he's now returned. Kristen kissed him and whispered naughty thing to him the night before he left.  Now he's come to collect.

          "We have some unfinished business." He reached across the table and captured her hand before she could pull it back.

          "We do?" Her voice trembled a bit as she sat straighter in her chair.

          "Yes. Did you really mean what you said at my going away party?"

          Her teeth nibbled at her lower lip for a minute. "What did I say? That was six months ago." She lowered her gaze to the tabletop where he held her hand.

          "You remember." He squeezed her hand, then lowered his voice. "Look at me." When she didn’t move an inch, Cam inhaled deeply, and in his best Dom voice said, "Look. At. Me."

          She lifted her gaze from their hands to meet his. Her eyes were wide and bright. "Cameron," she started, trying to pull her hand from his. He didn’t let go.

          "Tell me. Did you fantasize about me tying you up to my bed and having my wicked way with you while I was gone?"

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My SexySaturday.  Don't forget to check  out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Ooh, if she hadn't she should say yes anyway! LOL

Liv Rancourt said...

Whoa! Those two sound fun!