Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Sexy Rainy Afternoon by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

Sorry I've been missing the last few weeks, somehow the reminder fell off my calendar and by the time I did remember it was too late.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Rainy Afternoon

I really don't have anything that fits the category just right, so I thought I'd share these 7 paragraphs from Melt My Heart (on sale if you click on the title).

          “What do you want me to do?” She hoped she could do what he asked, because she wanted so much to be Gabriel’s submissive. To feel the ultimate connection between sub and Dom, to go to the place she’s only read about. Subspace.

          “I want you to be yourself.” This time when he scooted forward, he took her hands in his. “Let go of all the expectations you think I have. We’re going to go back to some basics.”

          “But...” Basics were so boring. She wanted excitement, adventure...lust.

          He shook his head but his expression was encouraging. “Basics, Lexi. On Monday, you’ll meet me at the cafe at one like we’ve been doing. But this time, I want you to bring with you the document I’ll email you tonight.” He squeezed her hands. “It’s much like the first one we both filled out, but this time I want you to think about what you want from our time together.”

          “We did this two months ago.” She didn’t want to go backward but move forward in their relationship.

          “And we’re going to do it again.” There was a note of exasperation in his voice. “It is important.”

    She stifled a yawn as she nodded. She’d do it only because she wanted to keep exploring her submission with him. She wanted to make this work. I need to make this work.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check  out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.


1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Paperwork, the part of BDSM that always rankles me. Obviously your heroine and I are in agreement on that part. LOL