Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Sexy Warrior by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday

This week's theme:  My Sexy Warrior

This is 7 paragraphs from a book that has yet to be fully written. One of these days I'll get to it. My warrior heroes Ryder and Trent have come to Earth to find the crystal needed to save their planet, instead they find their bonded mate. Needless to say this is where the fun begins.

Enjoy this week's My Sexy Saturday.

          Ryder spun on his heel and followed his mate out the door.  This was the last thing he expected when he came to Earth with his brother.  The crystal was the reason they’d been sent, and Ryder never failed when the council gave him a job, but this they would understand.
          Once a bonded mate was found, they could only follow their instincts.  Nothing else mattered.  She was aware of his presence, he could feel her aura pulsing with fear and excitement.  Her pace quickened and he forced himself to slow down.  There was no way he could lose her now, her scent permeated every single sense.  He could be blind and still find her in a crowded room. 
          Sudden pain took his breath away.  Low gut wrenching pain. The bonding was already starting to take place.
          Ryder.  Trent’s voice echoed in his mind.
          I’m okay.  He answered automatically.  He was a warrior, pain was a part of the game. 
          I’ll be there soon. 
          Ryder rounded the corner and saw his mate slipping up a long stair way.  He stepped back so she wouldn’t see him.  When Trent arrived they would go together to get their mate.



Don't forget to check  out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

2 comments:

Liv Rancourt said...

Nice job leaving us hanging!

Danii X Hallows said...

Great snippet! I really liked the part about the gut wrenching pain he experienced.