Monday, August 9, 2010

Edit Time

I received edits for Roped and Ready over the weekend.

While I've been waiting for the edits, I've been working on tow other books. I needed to keep busy while waiting for the edits.

I've done some clean up edits on the other books I want to send my editor once we're through with this one.


One is the secondary characters from Roped and Ready, tentatively called Saddle up. It's been a fun story to write, but has a lot of clean up work to it. My first drafts are mainly dialogue so I have to add a lot during the editing process.

Plus my critique group gave me back edits on another book I've completed, tentatively called His For The Weekend, so I need to clean that one up to be ready for my editor.

A writers job is never done.

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

I hear you -- a writer always has something to do!