Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Crazy Week

Sometimes I have to wonder if the planets are aligned wrong. Last week was one of those types of weeks. The day job went out of control, I have more on my plate than I can deal with right now, but things still need to be done.

I finished up some edits on the next book and sent it off to my editor by the due date, thank goodness. It was a bit close, but I made it and that's what counts.

The next two weeks will be even more hectic as I get ready to attend the Emerald City Writers Conference in Belluve Washington Oct 1,2 & 3. If you're in the area, the book signing is Saturday afternoon. I'll post more next week on the location and time.

I'll be in the book signing along with other Wild Rose Press authors.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those crazy weeks. :-(
Glad you got your edits in!! *high five*

Hugs,
jan

Anonymous said...

Wish I was heading to the ECWC. I went years ago with Kate Lang and had a fantastic time. Fell in with the Board, got rip roaring drunk, but the conference was a blast. Although we went to one talk where we wished we had sat by the door as the speaker wasn't very inspiring nor entertaining and we wanted out but we're polite little Canadians so we didn't get up and walk across the room and out the door.

Have fun. Drink a wine for me, will ya?

And yay on meeting the due date. Bravo to you!