Monday, September 27, 2010

Emerald City Writers Conference

Later this week I'll be on my way to Belluvue, Washington, not too far from Seattle, for the Emerald City Writers Conference. I've attended this conference before, but it's been two years since my last one.

I love this conference, it’s a nice small regional RWA conference put on by an RWA chapter that welcomes all writers not matter how you are published.

What's also nice, not only do I get a chance to catch up with friends at this conference, but I make new friends.

If you happen to be in the area, come by the book signing Saturday Oct. 2nd at 4 p.m. at the Hilton Hotel in Belluevue, the book signing is open to everyone. I'll be there. While I don't have a book to sign you can pick up a bookmark, post card and other goodies from me. Hope to see you there.

No comments: