Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things

I'm working on getting back into the swing of things. The Emerald City Writers Conference was two weeks ago. I had a great time and took some vacation time after the conference, so now I'm playing catch up.

It always seems that way, whenever I take time off from writing, the day job, etc. then I spend lots of time playing catch up, this time is no different.

I'll be honest, it's worth it. We all needs some down time, regardless if something else doesn't get done. Because I'm a semi-goal oriented person, I'm mapping out what has to be done each evening after the day job and tackling one item at a time. This helps me get back on track.

Over the next few weeks I'll be posting about the workshops I went to at the Emerald City Writers Conference, the book signing, and The Wild Rose Press dinner.

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

We all need a healthy dose of motivation sometimes. Seems I've needed several this year! Workshops are great for this. Looking forward to hearing about the conference!