Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals

Happy New Year, everyone.

It’s time for me to set my 2011 Goals. When I look back at my 2010 goals, I made 15 out of 22. Not bad considering some of them were stretch goals for me.

My 2011 goals I tried to keep more managable and achievable.

There’s 20 of them, all related to writing. That’s only 2 less than 2010, but this time I really looked at what I can accomplish based on my 2010 success.

Goals are good to have, but they must be measurable which I make sure mine are, I can either track hours, pages or words.

Some of my goals for 2011:

Promotion of Quick Silver Ranch: Roped & Ready

Write 3 new stories that are connected

Promotion of Quick Silver Ranch: Saddle Up

Submit current WIP

Keep my website up-to-day

Blogging – my blog and the Wild and Wicked Cowboys blog

Attend the Emerald City Conference

Critique group

So tell me what are you’re goals for the year?

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Marie. May 2011 be good to you. :)

Congrats on all your accomplishments. You're an inspiration. Looking forward to visiting your new group blog too.

Isabel

Marie Tuhart said...

HI Isabel,

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.