Monday, January 31, 2011

Planning

A word I wouldn’t have used fifteen years ago. At that time I didn’t know what I was doing next week, now it seems I have to plan everything out.

I do this at the end of every month, I sit down with my calendar and write out what I’m going to be doing for the next month. I fill in all the appointments for me and my mom (I’m her driver), grocery shopping, bill paying, everything else that needs to get done and of course writing.

It really helps me to do this because then I can see days that are overloaded, but I can also see where I can plan some down fun time just for me.

Planning isn’t a bad thing, it was something I didn’t foresee myself doing oh so many years ago.

So do you plan?

4 comments:

Isabel said...

I admire your discipline. I could take a page from you. I'm doing better at planning my days than I have in the past. Like anything else, I suppose, practice creates a habit. The biggest step I've taken so far is to use my Google Calendar more. I've come to rely on it. BTW, I just saw Roped & Ready at Wild Rose Press! Congrats on the upcoming release.

Anonymous said...

Plan?

I'm unfamiliar with this term, sorry.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Isabel, thanks for stopping buy and going to The Wild Rose Press site and seeing Roped and Ready on the coming soon page. I'm so excited about this release.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Jenna,

Plan, come on girl you can do it. LOL