Monday, April 2, 2012

Time is Flying

Time is flying.  I have have no idea of where the first four months of the year went.

I have been busy, His for the Weekend was released, I've been working on another story for The Wild Rose Press, and I've written two short stories for a soon to be released anthology (More later).

Along with writing, I've been winding down the day job.  I'm lucky enough to be able to retire at the end of April, so I can write full time.  With retiring from the day job also comes some life changes.  I will be moving to a new state, cleaning out one house to move to a new home. 

The move will be nice as I will have a ranch style house rather than one with stairs.  I will be closer to family and I will have an actual office, not an office/spare bedroom.

I'm a little nervous about it all, but the changes are good.

Have a great week.

No comments: