Monday, July 2, 2012

MFRW Your One Stop Source for Marketing



MFRW Your One Stop Source for Marketing

Marketing For Romance Writers is just that, a one stop source of information on marketing. Think I’m kidding? No, not at all. No, matter what genre you write or specific market you are targeting, you will find inspiration and solutions that will help you accomplish your goals.

Since joining MFRW, I have met some wonderful people and learned so much about marketing my titles. Not all the information I am able to use at this time, but I now have the knowledge if I have a need in the future.

MFRW’s motto: Seek, teach, learn, share, succeed. This is MFRW’s mission. MFRW’s membership consists of authors, editors, agents, publishers, and cover designers, all lending their expertise, with classes or just answering questions.

MFRW’s Summer Camp, on July 14 - 15, is two days of classes taught by members on various marketing topics. If you are looking for answers to a question or just want to learn a few tips and tricks, come join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarketingForRomanceWriters/ It is free to join, and you will be amazed at the information you will learn. 

Heaven








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you both so very much, Heaven and Marie for making use of your time and home in letting others know about this free resource for writers. We are excited about the Summer Camp and the generosity of experts giving of their time in this same spirit of helping others.

Savannah Chase said...

Wonderful post. I am such a huge fan of MFRW and can't wait for the camp. There is so much amazing material that will be covered. Thank you to MFRW and everyone who I've had the chance to meet and learn from.

Unknown said...

Thank you Marie, for allowing me to be your guest and supporting MFRW's Summer Camp.

Unknown said...

Karen,
It's my pleasure. Thanks to you and Kayelle, you both give so much to the members of MFRW. I want you to know that so many of us appreciate both of your efforts in educating the writing community on marketing.

Unknown said...

Savannah I second that! Camp will be so much fun and informative!