Monday, July 29, 2013

A Fun Day

I thought I'd share an experience I had this weekend.

Living in a small town in Washington state is different for me. I've always lived n the big city of San Francisco and as far as I know there was nothing like this. Yesterday my sister and I went to the moveable feast.

The moveable feast is all different food trucks. We're not talking just any food truck but gourmet.  There was trucks with: 

Grilled cheese but not just plain grilled cheese, you had choices of cheese, could add bacon, avocado, jalapenos, tomatoes, and other things.

Then we had the Tokyo hot dog truck, hot dogs with all things Japan.

Cajun food including beigns and crawfish Mac & cheese.

Fried meat pies, Taco's, burrito's, sushi, Asian fusion, Filipino, Mediterranean, Greek, and oh the dessert trucks.

Ben &Jerry's, brownies, ice cream social, ice pops, but the two we tried were celebration cakes and the donuts.

The donuts were amazing, slightly bigger than donuts holes, they were small donuts and very light, they're put into a basket and the you can add your toppings we got vanilla and chocolate mixed plus another of caramel and chocolate. They were delicious. 

At celebration cake, the had glutton free brownies, and cake. The cake were flavors like cappuccino, chic mouse, snow ball, and eclairs to die for.

It was a good thing we did some walking because of all the food we ate and took home.

It was fun and something I'll do again next year.  Any maybe next year I'll remember to take pictures.


So what did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I love food trucks for the variety.

I was reading your latest release, More than One Night, this weekend, and enjoying myself.

Nia

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Nia,

Thanks for stopping by and I'm so glad you're enjoying More Than One Night.