Monday, July 15, 2013

I've been bad

I know, I've been a very bad blogger.

I haven't kept up with my blog hardly at all this year.  All I can say is I'm sorry.

Life has really stuck her big nose into my life this year and I've been struggling, but now it seems like things are finally calming down.

I'm going to talk about my struggles as a writer in finding writing time and how hard it is sometimes to make myself sit down and write.

Next week I'll have a guest blogger, Sandra Sookoo talking about her new release.

Have a great week.

Marie

2 comments:

Sandra Sookoo said...

Thanks for hosting me today!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your writings about writing, Marie. We all have to deal with Life. And it's not easy! Like Eric Maisel says, we have to "write in the middle of things." I am curious to see your take on things.

Nia