Saturday, July 5, 2014

BDSM Blog Hop

Good morning everyone.  Well, depending on where you live.  I'm a little late today, so this one will be short, but will be adding all week.

I'm doing a BDSM Blog Hop this week in an effort to educate everyone about BDSM.

I write romance, I'm going to say that up front.  My books do contain elements of light BDSM, but at the core they are romance, just more erotic.

I love letting my characters explore their sensual side and learn about themselves and the BDSM world.  I educated myself about the world.  I'm no expert and I'm sure I'm still getting some things wrong, but I go with my gut a lot of times and what makes sense to my characters.

I'll do a long blog post for my normal Monday blogging and please come back because I will have a give-away and links to the others who are part of this blog hop.

Oh and there will be man candy to look at :)

Until then, have a great Saturday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Marie. And I love the photo. :)