Monday, June 1, 2015

It's June - almost half the year is gone

Somehow June crept up on me.  I'm heading into the 6 month mark of the year and still have lots of stuff to accomplish.

I have been super busy with writing.  I just finished the second round of edits on Bound and Teased for my editor and sent them back.  Hopefully I'll have a release date and a cover in the next month.

So now I'm back to working on a short novella that is due soon, and then I'll be writing another novel for a call my publisher - The Wild Rose Press - put out.

Then there's another set of books in the works.  In the mean time, I'm working on my social media and my newsletter.

If you'd like to be kept up to date on my books, releases and special contests and SWAG - subscribe to my newsletter: Marie's Mischievous Musings - you can do on the right hand side of my blog.

I don't spam your inbox and only send a newsletter when I have news or once a quarter.

I hope every has a great week.

No comments: