Saturday, October 24, 2015

Something About Sexy - #MySexySaturday

It’s My Sexy Saturday time again. 



Today’s theme: Something About Sexy it can be anything from fun and quirky to dark and serious.

I decided to use this 7 paragraphs from my book More Than One Night.  Enjoy.

     “You are the most stubbornly independent woman I’ve ever met.”
     Her lips tilted up. He wasn’t pushing her away. “I won’t argue with you there. I love you Jake, and I believe you love me. I promise from here on out there will be no secrets between us. My life will be an open book with you.”
     “I’m not sure, Beth.” He shook his head.
     Her heart stopped, the hope she’d been keeping alive died. She let her hands fall from his face. “Then I guess there’s nothing left to say.”
     His hands tightened on her waist when she tried to step away. “Actually there is.” Pulling her close, he placed his forehead against hers. “I want you topromise me that you’ll come to me and talk things out. And I promise to discuss any bills before I pay them. Okay?” Beth nodded.
     “And one more thing.” Beth held her breath. “I love you, will you be my wife?” Her jaw dropped open.
     “I love you so much and only you. What I have is yours. My money, my house, my car, my life and my love. I want to share everything with you and I was waiting for you to realize I wanted to share your life, too, good or bad. Together we can conquer anything.”

Come back next Saturday for another My Sexy Saturday and don’t forget to visit the other authors in the blog hop by clicking here.

Have a sexy weekend.



No comments: