Saturday, September 17, 2016

My Sexy Magic by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  A Sexy Magic

This is 7 sentences from a work-in-progress, it's shifter magic.

          He paced from one end of his cage to the other and back again, in constant movement.  

         He’d been that way since he’d woken several hours ago.  

        Only once did he glance up at the cameras watching his every movement. 

        He knew darn well that he couldn’t give in to his beast rising within him. 

        If he did, he’d be as good as dead, because that’s what these people wanted.  

       A shifter to experiment on.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

3 comments:

Liv Rancourt said...

He's in a tough spot! Good job laying out conflict in just a few sentences.

KC Kendricks said...

Good snip. Lots of questions to be answered :)

Angelica Dawson said...

Terrible situation. I hope he is able to escape.