Saturday, September 3, 2016

My Sexy Night Out - Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Night Out

I'm using 7 paragraph  from More Than One Night. It's actually not a sexy night out, but the lead in to a sexy twenty-four hours.  My hero is Jake and my heroine is Beth, these two have a very promising future together.

          “I’ll back down if you promise to spend the weekend with me."

          “What?” She didn’t like the gleam of mischief in his eyes. “No.”

          “Twenty-four hours of your time.”

          Her stomach turned over, but her blood caught fire at his words.

          “I’m asking for one day, Beth. Twenty-four hours to prove to you that I’m more than one night of sex.”

          “And what happens at the end of that time?” Was she crazy? Apparently so, since she was actually considering his plan.

          “If at the end of our day together, you can honestly, and I mean honestly, say you don’t want to see me again, I’ll walk out of your life forever.”

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.


No comments: