Saturday, October 1, 2016

My Sexy Soul Mate by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Soul Mate

This is 7 paragraphs from my book Red Club Temptation, this is when Caleb comes back to town after breaking Jessie's heart, no he has to make amends.

          “I know you think I betrayed you, Jessie, but I didn’t.”
          Caleb removed his fingers from her lips and she said, “You lied to me, and that’s just as bad.”
          “I won’t argue. I didn’t tell you the real reason I was here.”
          “No, Matt did that. So, did you figure it out and duplicate it?” She wanted to pull herself out of his hold, but every nerve in her body screamed at her to move closer. He was here and almost in her arms.
          “There was nothing to figure out. Nothing to duplicate.” Again his fingers gripped her chin and lifted her face to his. “Do you know what makes your club so special, Jessie-mine?”
          “No,” she whispered. There it was again, he called her Jessie-mine.
          “You make it special.” He slid his free arm to her waist and gathered her to him. “People are curious, but it’s your presence, your energy, that makes The Red Club special. There is no way to duplicate it, because you broke the mold.”       

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week. 

1 comment:

Liv Rancourt said...

Somehow I think she's gonna forgive him.
;)
Nice!