Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sexy Rising by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.



This week's theme:  Sexy Rising

This is 7 sentences from a work-in-progress. My hero, Jake, is sitting in a restaurant after overhearing the heroine, Andrea, talking with her best friend about him.

          Jake's nose twitched at the heavy scene of lavender that lingered in the air and he frowned.  He wondered why Andrea felt the need to mask her scent. Did she sense the predator within him? The beast he kept under control.   Drowning the rest of his beer, he dropped some money on the table and headed out.  Now was the time for action.  It was time for him to make his move.

 I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Great tease. Excellent portrayal of his confusion.

KC Kendricks said...

Great snippet :) Gotta love a guy planning action.