Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Sexy Hunk by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Hunk

This is a snippet from a work in progress called Tempt. My heroine was caught in a rain storm without transportation and she stumbled upon the hero's house.

            Sierra made her way to the front door she knocked and waited.  Then she heard a gruff "come in" and she pushed the door open.

          She really didn't want to mess up their flooring because she was sopping wet.  "Um, Hi, I'm sorry I don't want to get your floor all wet.  I'm just wondering if you have a phone I can borrow so I can call someone to come pick me up."

          "What the..."

          Sierra fought the urge to take a step back when he started toward her.  He was about six foot two, dark hair, even darker eyes.  His chest was bare, jeans clung low on his hips and he had on soft black shoes.

          "Ralph, towels please and lots of them."  His husky voice sent a shiver down her spine.  Oh that's just the cold water.  He stopped in front of her.  "Get in here before you freeze to death."

          "But the floors."

          He reached out, took her by the elbow and pulled her into the room, pushing the door shut behind them.  "Floors can be cleaned.  You, my sweet, are wet and shivering."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check  out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.


1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Why is she still protesting?! Heh. Great tease.