Saturday, February 11, 2017

My Sexy Wild by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Wild.

Sorry I missed a week again. I've put a reminder back on my calendar so I don't forget to do a My Sexy Saturday blog.

This is a snippet from my upcoming release in July, Passionate Desire. It sort of fits the theme, they're getting ready to go out on the town.


    "You have to eat lunch." He took in the way she'd piled her hair up on her head, the stiff way she held her shoulders, and how her gaze darted from her computer screen to him and back.

"I'll have a sandwich at my desk."

"No." He leaned over and captured one of her hands.

Her head snapped up and her fiery gaze locked onto him. Yes, there was his Vicki. "Mr. Bradshaw."

"Each time you call me Mister I'm going to kiss you. That's two since I've been in your office."

Her mouth dropped open and he took advantage of her surprise to stand, push her chair back and pulled her out of it.

"M...ummm, Joe."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My SexySaturday.  Don't forget to check  out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.




2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Someone is enjoying his work. LOL love some sexy office scenes.

TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

Working in an office was never that fun when I had a day job.