Monday, January 11, 2010

Release Date & Contest

My release date is 1/22, that's in less than two weeks. My excitement level is building.

Head over to my website and enter my contest. All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter, this will automatically enter you in the contest. There will be two drawings. One on my release day 1/22 and the second on 2/8.

Also by signing up for my newsletter you will be put automatically on my mailing list to receive goodies from me and a newsletter to announce upcoming sales and releases. None of your information will be released to a third-party.

After 2/8, I will have monthly contest either run on my website or here, I will announce in both places, so be sure to check back. Make sure to invite your friends to enter the contests as well.

Continuing the journey next Monday.

No comments: