Friday, January 22, 2010

Release Day & Guest Blogging

I can't believe it's here.

I'm so excited today is my release day. I'm up at The Wild Rose Press website in the Wilder Roses Catalogue.

Here's a direct link to In Plain Sight (click on the title).


Tomorrow I'll announce the first contest winner. If you haven't signed up, you still have time. Go to my website and sign up for my newsletter and you'll be entered.

I'm also guest blogging today at Honoria Raven's blog click here to be take to her blog. Please stop by and leave a comment or two.

6 comments:

Isabel said...

It's here, it's here! Happy release day! Congrats on your debut. :)

Marie Tuhart said...

Thanks, Isabel. I'm so excited.

nicci_carrera said...

Hi Marie, I just bought the book. I'm really excited to read it.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Nicci, thanks for buy the book.

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Congratulations, Marie!!!

Marie Tuhart said...

Thanks, Jan.