Monday, February 8, 2010

The Dream

I'm a little late this morning with my post.

Yesterday I watched the Super Bowl, I usually do every year, because I am a football fan. In watching yesterday's game between the Colts and the Saints.

When the game was over and the Saints had won, and this was their first Super Bowl appearance in 42 years, I stopped and thought...My goodness, think about writing for 42 years and not selling.

The Saint's dream came true after a very long time, and I realized that some writers dream of publication come true quickly, not so quickly or not at all.

But that doesn't stop us from wanting the dream, or stop us from living the dream.

Never give up on the dream because you never know when it can happen to you.

2 comments:

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Hi Sloane,
Was it your team who won? :-)

Never give up on your dream is my motto too. It's a good one to follow. Seems to work for me.

Hugs and Happy Monday!
jan

Anonymous said...

I have "keep dreaming" engraved on my ipod. :)