Monday, February 22, 2010

Struggles

I've been struggling lately, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to fit everything in. Day job, home stuff, sleep, social life and writing.

Now my social life is not that big, so it's not a big time suck. The day job is a big time suck, with a 2 hour commute a day and 8 hours on the job, that takes the bulk of my day away from me.

Home stuff has been a bit more overwhelming than usual, and with family coming to visit in a few weeks, it's not going to calm down until after they leave. Oh and I have to do taxes yet.

Sleep, I can't seem to get enough lately.

Writing, that's my biggest issue right now, I'm not writing as much as I can. It's time for me to get back on my schedule and stick to it.

No one can make me do it but me.

So tell me, what happens when you fall off the wagon in writing? How do you get yourself back on track? Any hints or suggestions?

No comments: