Monday, February 7, 2011

It's February

I'm having a little trouble believing its February already. It seems like Christmas and New Years was just yesterday.

January was a busy month, edits on the next book, then getting promotional material together for the release of: Quick Silver Ranch: Roped and Ready, plus the day job.

I worked a little on my new WIP, and have the last WIP back from my critique group. In Feb. I need to be a bit more disciplined about my writing, I'm usually very good at the beginning of the year.

For all of you reading my blog, I'm going to be on several different blogs this month so keep your eyes open. I will post on my blog where I am with a link.

Also, I'm now blogging with a group, we're called Wild And Wicked Cowboys, you can click here and see the blog. I'm thrilled to be working with these talented ladies. My blog days are the 9th and the 29th of the month.

I'll be blogging this weekend on Whipped Cream Reviews, you can click here for the link.

I'll post again on Friday to remind everyone.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hi Marie,

It does seem like we blinked and the holidays are over and now January 2011 is history as well. But you've accomplished quite a bit! Looking forward to seeing you around the blogosphere. Keep us updated. :)