Monday, March 7, 2016

It was a Wild Wicked Weekend

This was my 2nd year attending Wild Wicked Weekend in San Antonio.

I had a blast.  It was great to catch up with friends and meet new people.  This really isn't your typical conference, it's more of a chance to relax, network, and have fun.

I went to the rodeo on Wednesday night with a neat group of ladies.  I haven't been to a rodeo in years.  I'm really hoping to go back next year and walk the grounds since its the San Antonio Stock and Rodeo.

Here's a picture from where I was sitting:


I have never been in an arena built like this one.  It was very difficult for me not to get dizzy from being so high, but I really could see everything.

Every year the conference is held at the Menger Hotel - which is haunted.  No ghost sightings for me but others did have some.

Here's a picture of the flowers in the courtyard (courtesy of Sharon Slick Reads)



And of course, the blog wouldn't be complete without a picture of the ladies who put on the conference and our male hosts (courtesy of Sharon Slick Reads)



I plan on going back next year, because I have so much fun.

Have a great week.


No comments: