Saturday, March 26, 2016

Some Sexy Action by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's time again for My Sexy Saturday

This week's theme: Some Sexy Action

I decided to do 7 sentences this week.  This is from my book Melt My Heart.  Gabriel (my hero) finally gets Lexi (heroine) into his bed. 

     “Raise your arms.” She did, and he whisked the t-shirt off, leaving her standing in a pair of boxer shorts.

     Her nipples hardened, and his eyes darkened with desire. “Beautiful,” he whispered, kissing his way between the valley of her breasts, to the top of her stomach. His fingers slid beneath the elastic of the shorts.

     Her hands tangled in his hair as he lowered the shorts, letting them fall to the floor. Kneeling down, he dropped a kiss at the top of her mound.

I hope you've enjoyed the peak into my writing.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



No comments: