Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Sexy Carriage by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme: My Sexy Carriage

This week is from my book More Than One Night.  This is a scene between Jake and Beth along with Beth's little dog Rosie as they get ready to go for a drive.

     Setting Rosie in the front seat, he tossed her bag and Rosie’s bag in the small trunk of his Jag. He’d planned on leaving the top down, but with Rosie in the car, that wouldn’t be a good idea.

     Glancing to see where Beth was, he found her at the bottom of the stairs, with Rosie’s blanket and two bottles of water in her hand.

     “I was going to leave the top down, but with Rosie I figured I should put it up.” Her body was stiff, but her sea blue eyes calm.

     “Down.” She stepped forward. “Since Rosie is so small, she’ll lay on her blanket at my feet and she’ll be fine.”

     “Then your chariot awaits.” He swept out his hand, opened the door and bowed.

     She chuckled. He loved the sound of her laughter. He had the feeling she didn’t have a lot of laughter in her life, he was going to change that too.

     When she passed him, she stood on her toes and brushed a kiss across his cheek. “Thank you.”

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



No comments: