Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Sexy Love - Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme: My Sexy Love

I really hope every is enjoy my contributions to My Sexy Saturday.  It's always fun for me to find something to share. 

This is from a work on progress called: Dom's the Silver Screen: Adam.  There has been an incident on the movie set, one Adam thinks Nicki caused. The sparks are just starting to fly between these two as they have a past together.

          "Why did you cut your hair?" He repeated the question seeing the confusion in her eyes. But it pleased him when she didn't move away from his touch as she once had. His fingers slid down her neck, then he drew them between her breasts
         
           A small gasp left her lips and her tongue swept out to wet them. He started to lean down and her eyes widened. "Adam," she whispered.

          Her mouth came closer to his, then male laughter caused him to pull back. The sensual haze cleared from his mind. This couldn't happen, not here. He gazed down at his wife, wanting nothing more than to sweep her into his arms and take her away from prying eyes. "Adam?"

          "You're driving me crazy." He cupped her shoulders, fighting to get his desire under control, but his body had other ideas. It always did around Nicki.

          "If you'd just loosen up and relax." She squirmed under his hold.

          "Behave yourself." His grip tightened.

          "Make me."  

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other mysexy bloggers this week.




1 comment:

Lynn Crain said...

Interesting snippet. I wonder just what is going through his mind at that moment. LOL!

Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.