Saturday, June 25, 2016

My Sexy Celebration by Marie Tuhhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Celebration

I hope you enjoy this week's Sexy Saturday.  This is from an upcoming project Doms of the Silver Screen: Michael.  My hero, Michael, and the heroine, Kelsey, are at a Hollywood party.

          Kelsey clenched her hands at her side.  She wanted to march across the room and tear that bottled blonde off her man.  A soft hand touched her arm, and Kelsey glanced at the woman she'd been talking too.  Nicki Masters, a friend of Chris's. They'd been introduced earlier.
          "Don't.  That's what she wants.  For you to make a scene."
          Kelsey blew out a breath.  "She needs to get her own man."  She trusted Michael.  He wasn't like her ex, but old insecurities hammered at her brain. What if Michael did stray?  Was the perfume on his shirt the first sign?
          "I like you, Kelsey."  Nicki pulled a card out of her purse.  “Give me a call and we’ll do lunch.” 
          “I’d like that.”
          “Good. I’ll tell you all about my time as a scream queen and how Samantha Collins is only interested in finding a sugar daddy.”  Nicki grinned.  “But for right now, just hang on Michael will be with you in a few seconds."  With that, Nicki sauntered her way across the room, and said something to the blonde, who then dropped her arm from around Michael's shoulders to gesture with her hands.
          Michael stepped away from the woman, said something, then started the trek across the room to her.  When he reached her, he didn't say a word, but took her by the arm.  He led her out onto the patio and over to a secluded corner.  "Never forget, pet.  You belong to me and I belong to you."


I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

If you want to keep up-to-date with my writing news, join my newsletter here.

Have a fantastic week.



1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Glad he could reassure her. Still awful to have to watch that. :(