Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sexy in Time by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's My Sexy Saturday time.

I love my sexy Saturday, and I hope you all enjoy it as well.

This week's theme:  Sexy in Time

I thought these 7 paragraphs from Melt My Heart is a Sexy time.   Gabriel and Lexi have just spent a platonic night together and it's the next morning.  You've got to love a man who cooks breakfast.


          He smiled. “It’s going to be my pleasure to serve you today.”

          “What?” She glanced from his face to the plate in front of him and then back at his face. He couldn’t mean...Apparently, he did. Her heart stuttered and her breath caught in her throat. He piled the food onto a single plate, picked up a piece of bacon, and held it up to her lips. Her stomach growled.

          Lexi opened her mouth and took a bite. Crunchy, salty heaven. With each bite, her need for control waned until there was only a tiny piece left. Her gaze met his. With a slight hesitation, she took his fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

          His hazel eyes darkened with desire. She let his fingers go with a pop then chewed the remaining bacon and swallowed.

          He speared the scrambled eggs on the fork and brought it to her lips.

          She opened, took the morsel and chewed. All the time, their gazes connected. Lord, she never knew being submissive could be so romantic, so fulfilling. She licked her lips, and he groaned.

          “You’re trying to kill me.” His voice was strained.


I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Very sexy. Great tease!