Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Sexy Secret by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's My Sexy Saturday time.



This week's theme: My Sexy Secret

I hope you enjoy this week's Sexy Saturday.  It's seven paragraphs from Red ClubTemptation.  Caleb is keeping a secret from Jessie can you figure out what it is?

          Caleb’s gaze left hers to see one of the dungeon masters standing next to them. “You’re needed in the other room, Red.”

          Her spine stiffened, and she lifted her chin out of Caleb’s hold. “Thanks, Ryan. I’ll be right there.”

          Ryan nodded and gave Caleb the once over before he disappeared into the private club area.

          “Sorry, but I have to go.”

          “I understand, but first...” He cupped her cheeks and brushed a kiss across her soft lips. She leaned into him when he released her mouth. “I’ll be here if you want to play later.” He released her and stepped back.

          Her fingers touched her lips and then she smiled. “I might take you up on that.” Then she strode away, hips swaying.

          He wanted to follow her into the private area, but he wasn’t cleared for there. His cock throbbed. Damn, this was inconvenient. Hopefully he’d see her again. But then again, he probably wouldn’t. He had an interview at the club tomorrow.

          Matt had secured the interview after finding out the club was looking for another dungeon master. Most clubs had rules about playing with patrons. He shook his head. He needed to get back to the business at hand. Find out why the club was so successful and then get back to Chicago so it could be duplicated. That was his job.


I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.


No comments: