Saturday, August 13, 2016

Here Comes Sexy by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme: Here Comes Sexy

I'm using 7 paragraphs from a work in progress.  I can tell you these two are at odds with each other.  Cole doesn't want to be attracted to Janie, but she's determined to make him lose his cool. Enjoy.

          Her heart started pounded as she glanced up at him.   His face was stone hard and his eyes...oh his eyes were blazing. He was in full Dom mode. "Go upstairs and get changed," he ordered.
          Janie shook her head.  She was going out.
          "Janie, I'm warning you."
          Red.  She literally saw red.  "Get over yourself, Cole."
          "What did you say?"  His eyes narrowed.
          "I'm almost twenty-five, I don't need you to look after me.  I can take care of myself."  Dom mode or not, this was her life he was messing with.
          "You're a babe in the woods and maybe it's time I taught you a thing or two." 

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

2 comments:

Liv Rancourt said...

Nice cliffhanger! How does she respond to that comment?!

Marie Tuhart said...

Liv,

She actually doesn't get to respond, he picks her up and carries her away. Glad you enjoyed.