Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sexy Unleashed by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  Sexy Unleashed

I'm using 7 paragraphs from my book Bound &Teased, because I really feel Jed and Ry are sexy unleashed.  Enjoy. 

“Welcome home.” Jed’s breath skimmed her neck before his lips touched her skin.

          “It’s been too damn long.” Ry didn’t hesitate, his mouth closing over hers.

          Katie's heart pounded as Ry’s mouth devoured hers. Jed nipped at her skin with little bites where her neck and shoulder met, and she let out a gasp, allowing Ry to slide his tongue past her lips.

          Two sets of hands roamed over her body. Ry cupped her ass, pulling her against his hard cock. Jed teased the underside of her breasts, making her nipples pebble while he pressed his equally hard erection against her ass.

          “My turn.” The words barely registered before Ry released her lips. Strong fingers cupped her chin, her head turned, and Jed took her mouth. His lips were softer, but his kiss was as hard and demanding as Ry’s, but less urgent.

            Two men, two different kisses. Her brain grappled with the way they tasted. Each different. Ry, metal and coffee, Jed, mint and the outdoors.

          Oh, God. They tasted the same as they had when she was eighteen.
Her body was melting between them. She curled one arm around Jed’s neck, and the other hand began caressing Ry’s chest. Her helplessness to resist these two men was starting again. And did she care? At the moment, no, but she’d come home knowing they weren’t going to play it safe, not this time.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

4 comments:

Alexis Duran said...

You've certainly got my attention! Super sexy snippet!

Angelica Dawson said...

Hot hot hot! Love me some MFM!

Liv Rancourt said...

Awesome stuff!

Valerie Ullmer said...

Very hot! Great excerpt!