Saturday, August 27, 2016

My Sexy Beast by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Beast

I'm using 7 sentences from a work in progress, it's a shifter/werewolf book, that I've been playing with.

          In the beginning he regarded her nervousness of him as just that, but lately he realized it was more.  It was as if she sensed the predator within him, the beast he kept under control. 
          His nose twitched at the heavy scene of lavender that lingered in the air and he frowned.  He wondered why Andrea felt the need to mask her scent,  his inability to catch her true scent was frustrating.  Drowning the rest of his beer, he dropped some money on the table and headed out.  Now was the time for action.  It was time for him to make his move.


I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.