Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to Sayde Grace


Tell us a little about yourself.

Well I’m Sayde Grace, J okay so I guess you all wanted more than just my name huh? All right, well I write erotic romance for The Wild Rose Press that feature cowboys and cowgirls . My newest release however is not a cowboy book, instead I sold a werewolf romance to Siren which comes out on February 23.

I’m married with two children, four horses, eight dogs and a ton of deer who eat corn from my yard every night. I always get asked to tell people one or two things about myself that no one else knows. Recently I let it slip that I love watching Star Trek so I can’t use that secret again since it’s no longer a secret. So for you all I’ll tell a secret on my husband. He’s terrified of spiders, I’m not. The evil person that I am tends to grab granddaddy long leg spiders and chase him with them J childish, yes, fun yes!

What do like the most and the least about writing?

Every day life can be hard, sometimes beyond hard. When things are going bad for me I love to sit down with a book and lose myself in a world that relieves some of the stress in my life. To be able to bring someone a few minutes of relaxation or relieve some of their stress is what I love about writing. I’m honored and humbled to be able to create worlds which pull people away from a stressful day.

Give us a peek into your latest published work?

My last release is Untamable, the first book in my Moonlight Cravings Series.

Waking up tattooed and mated to her best friend, Alpha werewolf Jasper Gandillion was the perfect morning after for Siddalee Brighton. But she never realized what belonging to the animal within him would mean until he marked her in a show of passion and dominance awakening the werewolf inside her.

What’s next on the writing horizon for you?

Well, by the time this interview is posted my newest book in my Built Cowgirl Tough series will be in my editor’s inbox. In Corralled, my heroine Saige Thomely is trying to save her family from losing their house. By doing so, she offers herself to be bareback rider and secret millionaire Chet Haskins. Chet has been in love with Saige for months but knows he can’t force her into loving him. Yet when the opportunity arises to help her, he sees his chance to show her he cares for her. But the past still haunts them both. Saige is still heartbroken from the death of her fiancée while Chet has no idea what unconditional love means. After that story I’ll complete the final book in that series and then move on to a new paranormal suspense series entitled, Daughters of Lilith.

Is there anything you want to tell readers?

Oh man, that’s a tough question. I should be able to think of just one thing to say to readers but you know, I can’t think of anything to say besides thank you all so much. If it weren’t for the people buying and reading our books we wouldn’t have the opportunity to write. And as a writer, I appreciate reviews. Even if it’s not a review that says, “That’s the best book ever! Give this woman a million dollars right now!”.

Here's an excerpt of Sayde's lastest work:

“Are you ready now?” His tone was low, rumbling, and more than anything, sexy as hell.

More than ready. “Yes,” she whispered, barely able to contain her body or mind.

In fact, she’d been ready to give herself to him for years. She’d prayed that one day he’d come back to her so she could. Even being mad at him for not coming home earlier to claim her, she still wanted him like never before. Her palms cupped his head and pulled him to meet her lips.

He jerked away. “I don’t know how gentle I can be. The beast inside me has waited so long to have you.”

She scooted away from him to see his gorgeous body. Sidda licked her lips at the sight of his hardened nipples, kiss-swollen lips, and even more swollen cock. “I guess it’s a good thing I don’t want gentle. Your beast isn’t the only one who’s waited.”

She ran her hand across his defined chest. His body arched under her hands. His touch held a power over her, one that commanded her to submit and beg for more from him. By the way his body responded to her touch, she knew she held a power over him too. It was the power to make him dominant. While he could make her submit, she could make him dominate. It struck her then how perfectly made for each other they truly were.

Heat from his body scorched hers. “When I’m pushing inside you, I want you to mark me too. The bond isn’t finished until you do.”

She nodded, even though she had no idea what the hell he’d said. She’d caught something about marking him, but the lust filling her brain clouded it.

Her stomach quivered with his touch as he skimmed his fingertips over it to the hem of her tee shirt. “Don’t move. Let me see you, all of you.” He tugged the shirt over her head.

The warm air from the fire did nothing to keep her from shivering. Sidda’s normal, sane reaction would have been to grab the blanket to cover up, but she didn’t feel sane. His wildness made her wild, uninhibited. She flattened her palms over his solid chest to caress him. Dark brown hair jostled with a shake of his head. He leaned forward, his lips trailing from her neck to the top of her breast, while one hand moved to the other breast. She gulped. Aching and heavy, her breasts begged for his touch.

She moaned, arched her back, thrusting her breasts into his touch.

His rumbled growl sent shivers down her spine. “Don’t move.” The rough voice didn’t quite sound like his.

“You’ve…got…to be kid…ding.” She squirmed, craving to be closer to him.

His entire body trembled. “The beast.”

“I don’t give a flying fuck about your beast.”

Neon green eyes bore down at her. “You’d better care, because he’s screaming to flip you over and fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk tomorrow.”

God help her, she wanted him to do it. She wanted to be on all fours, him towering over her, thrusting inside her. She wanted to rest her head against his shoulder, expose her throat for him while he took her. That’s exactly what she wanted.

He growled, yanking her pants and underwear off. They went flying across the room to land in the fireplace.

“Hey!” She shoved at him to move so she could try to rescue them.

“Forget them. If I have to buy you a thousand pairs, I’ll make it up to you. But not right now. I’ve got something entirely different in mind.” He winked, easing some of her shyness.

She still had to fight the urge to cover herself, but this was Jasper. The man she’d fantasized about for years, the man she loved. The wolf who she knew would never let her go, never hurt her, and most of all never stop loving her.

To find out more information on Sayde you can visit her:

On twitter: http://twitter.com/saydegrace/

Website: http://saydegrace.com

Blogs: http://southernsizzleromance.wordpress.com

http://wildandwickedcowboys.wordpress.com


4 comments:

Marie Tuhart said...

Welcome to my blog today, Sayde. Hope you have fun.

Isabel said...

What a scorcher of an excerpt. *G* Congrats on your new release, Sayde. I'm the spider slayer in my family too, much hilarity ensues when I'm called to the rescue because of these critters. lol

Reina M. Williams said...

How can I get my own wip done when I keep having to add books to my TBR list? ;) Hot stuff!

Sayde Grace said...

Hi all!! Wow, this blog spot snuck up on me!! I thought it was for the 22nd! I'm so sorry I didn't check back eariler.

Marie, you are terrific for letting me stop by! Thanks a million!

Isabel, I love the spider slayer comment! I too find it hilarious when none of my fam will kill them. My hubby is just as bad as my 5 and 3 year old!!

Reina, I find adding to that TBR list is a comfort. When I get blocked I'll have plenty to read to get my brain back working again!

Thanks all!
Sayde