Friday, February 18, 2011

Release Day - Quick Silver Ranch:Roped And Ready


It's here and I can hardly believe it.

Here's the blurb for Quick Silver Ranch: Roped and Ready

Quick Silver Ranch is no ordinary dude ranch.

After Becca Dalton finds her fiancé in bed with her boss, she ends the ill-fated engagement on the spot and quits her job. She heads to Quick Silver Ranch, looking to regroup before an interview for the job of her dreams--an executive position at a five-star hotel.

Becca's best-laid plans are ruined when she discovers the exclusive ranch is for consenting couples who spend their days and nights exploring their most wicked sexual fantasies. For Becca to remain at the ranch and take advantage of all the arousing activities, she needs a partner.

Her sexy college lover and part owner of the ranch, Tyler Carson, is willing to break all the rules, partner up with Becca and have her roped and ready for a week of unimaginable pleasure. But is a week enough to satisfy his desire for Becca?

Contest:

For today, I'll be running two contests.

The first: Comment on my blog, I will pick 1 winner to receive a special basket full of goodies (coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.)

The second: Send me an email at marietuhart @ yahoo . com - put in the subject line: Blog Contest, send you me your name, address and email address (note: I do not share this information with anyone), everyone who sends me their information will get a small goody from me and one person will win a basket full of goodies (coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.)

If you want to purchase Roped And Ready click here - or visit your favorite e-book store.

Let's have fun today. I'm looking for those emails and comments.

On Monday I'll be guest blogging over at Liz Arnold's place, click here for her blog.

27 comments:

Sloane Taylor said...

CONGRATS on your new release!! FANTASTIC cover, Marie, and a great story. It will be a huge success.

Marie Tuhart said...

Thanks so much, Sloane.

Virna DePaul said...

Congratulations on your new release!! I love the concept of the story--sounds like a lot of fun!!

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Virna, thanks for stopping by. The story was a lot of fun to write.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your release! I'm heading over to get it now. :-)

Reina M. Williams said...

Congratulations! Going to Amazon now... :) And I must say again your cover rocks!

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Steph,

Thanks for stopping by and buying the book.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Reina,

Thanks for stopping by and I'm happy you like the cover. FYI - Amazon may not have it yet, sometimes they lag behind.

Jill James said...

Marie, Happy Release Day!! Sounds like a very hot book.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Jill,

Thanks for the comment, glad you could stop by.

Isabel said...

Congrats on the release of Roped & Ready! I'm so excited to see this book is out! The concept is pure genius! :)

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Isabel,

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

Jennifer Mathis said...

congrats on the release the book sound awesome :)

meandi09@yahoo.com

Vonnie Davis said...

I sending "great-sale-vibes" your way. Enjoy the day and all that follow. Your success is every writer's success, and we celebrate with you.

Darah Lace said...

Congratulations Marie! I love a good tie me up story, especially with a cowboy!

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the comment.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Vonnie,

Thanks for those "great-sale-vibes"

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Darah,

Thanks for dropping by.

Bianca Swan said...

Like your blurb. That must be some dude ranch! Congratulations on your release. Have fun on release day.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for the comments. Having everyone comment today has made it a fun release day.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new release, Marie!

I think I need to go to the ranch now...phew.

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Jenna,

Thanks for stopping by. I probably could use the ranch too.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! No longer a one hit wonder! Congrats Sis! Love & kisses!

Marie Tuhart said...

Thanks so much, Sis.

Marie Tuhart said...

Congrats to Jennifer, you won the blog basket drawing. I'll be contacting you through email.

Jennifer Mathis said...

whoohoo thank you so much :)

Fedora said...

Just popping by belatedly to wish you a happy release, Marie! Congrats, and wishing you many sales!