Monday, February 28, 2011

What a Busy Month

Another busy month, but I don't mind. Thank you to everyone who has not only commented on my blog, but has visited me on other blogs this month. It's always nice to see a friendly face (comment) out there.

As this month comes to a close, I realized a few things:

  • There's nothing better than being a writer
  • Blogging can be fun and time consuming
  • Edit's make me a stronger writer

I had a lot of fun this month with all the blogs and the comments.

So tell me what did you do this month that was fun?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Marie!

I agree on all three lesson points for this month. The only thing I think MIGHT be better than writing (for me) is hypnotherapy (I'm a hypnotherapist). Helping people change their lives is such a joy...but writing about the fantasy worlds I do is soooo much fun. Writing...hypnotherapy....writing....hypnotherapy....I'm glad I can do both!!! LOL

Yes, blogging is fun AND time-consuming! You said a mouthful there! So much to read and write, not enough time in the day!

And as painful as they are, edits sure do make us better writers. The pain I went through in getting my book to contract really paid off and made it a better story AND it taught me so much! The best part about that...it makes writing the next book a little easier.

What fun thing did I do this month? Write and do hypnotherapy! ;)

Thats' my two pence...
Arial ;)
Eternal Conquest
The Wild Rose Press
www.ArialBurnz.com

Isabel said...

Congrats on you've accomplished this month. :) You are hard work and effort will pay off.