Monday, August 8, 2011

Up and Down Week

Last week was a challenge for me.

The day job took all my efforts last week and then some. Usually I can handle the day job, life and my writing, last week that didn't happen.

While it was a long week and I fought each day for time, what little time I did carve away for me I spent reading. It wasn't a bad thing for me to sit and read, it helped me relax and get my mind into shape for the next day.

I dislike weeks like last week, because I wasn't able to write at all, I know this week is a new week and all I can do is my best to do what I need to to. Each day will build on the next, so I will be taking what I call baby steps each day to get back to my writing.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh, Marie! (((Hugs)))) I had a similar week. Here's to a better week for both of us.

Anita Philmar said...

Understand having a bad week. Hope this one is better, but what I find most inspiring is that you like the little engine that could just keep on plugging away.

Great job,