Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Sexy Saturday by Marie Tuhart

#Marie Tuhart

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday.  It's is the 123rd Saturday of My Sexy Saturday, I haven't participated that long, but I love doing this each week.



This weeks theme is: My Sexy New Year

I really don't have anything that has New Year's in it, so instead I choose to use 7 sentences from my book Red Club Temptation (on sale for .99 cents right now).



So here we go:

            Hands braced on her inner thighs as he widened her stance, his tongue playing with her clit. “Oh... God... Yes.”
            Jessie threw her head back as fingers penetrated her pussy. Her muscles tightened, and her breathing hitched. His tongue started flicking her clit as his fingers pumped in and out of her wetness.

            Her stomach tightened, and coils of pleasure rolled though her veins. It wouldn’t be long now.

I really hope you've enjoyed this weeks peek into my writing.

Don't forget to visit the My Sexy Saturday blog for links to more incredible writers and their blog posts.

No comments: