Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Sexy Saturday by Marie Tuhart

@mysexysaturday  #mysexysaturday

Welcome to another My Sexy Saturday.

This week’s theme: One Sexy Girl

Readers, please visit us at our new Author Central where we’ll be sharing even more from our authors besides Saturday’s snippets. We’d love to have each and every one of you there as we’re starting new things this month with fun and prizes along the way.

In keeping with this week's theme, I'm using the couple out of my book Red Club Temptation (on sale for .99 cents)  Seven sentences when Caleb first sees the heroine.

          Caleb found himself under scrutiny by a curvaceous redhead. She reminded him of Jessie, but she wouldn’t be caught in a black corset, exposing the tops of her breasts and making his mouth water, wishing for a taste of her creamy skin.
                Their gazes met, and Caleb sucked in a breath. Arousal shot through his blood at the lust in her eyes. With deliberation he let his gaze drop to the black leather pants clinging to her curves, making him wonder what she wore underneath. Black boots filled out the outfit.
          His dick stiffened, and he fought against adjusting himself. 

I hope you've enjoyed this snippet into my book and enjoy the My Sexy Saturday blog hop.