Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Sexy Shifter by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

Welcome to another week of My Sexy Saturday

This weeks theme: My Sexy Shifter

For this week I pulled out a work in progress or should I say a work in waiting.  I started this shifter story a while back but then became side tracked by other books that needed to be written.

I hope you enjoy this peak into my story.

 “I’ve told you to call me Jake.  Mr. Masters is my father.” The scent of cinnamon hit him.  He almost threw his head back and howled. His wolf wanted out to play.
            “That isn’t a good idea.”  She shied away from him to the corner of the elevator.
            Jake began to wonder if some man had hurt her, and that was unacceptable.  He wanted to demand answers from her, but it was the wrong tactic to take with Andrea.  
            “There is no reason for you not to call me Jake, everyone does.”  He captured her hand, and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly before releasing it.  “And I promise to be the perfect gentleman as I drive you home.”  But he wasn’t going to promise to be a gentleman once her got her there.  Her lips begged to be kissed.
            “You know I’m perfectly capable of getting myself home.”  She reached for the control panel to press the button for the first floor.
            “I’m sure you are.”  He intercepted her.  “But this late at night, it will take a cab a while to arrive.”
            “It doesn’t matter.”  Pulling her arm back, she took a deep breath trying to calm not only her racing heart, but her nerves as well.  She forced herself to look at him.  His raven hair was pulled back into a pony tail that did nothing to detract from his masculinity - - his power.  A tremor went through her body.

            “It does to me.” 

Don't forget to visit the Author Central page.

3 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Someone is feeling alpha. Thanks for sharing.

Rayne Forrest said...

Good excerpt!

Unknown said...

Why else does a moth fly from the night than to a bold, attractive candle Light? Don't let His extravagant brilliance be extinguished, girl. You're creative, yes? Then fly-away with U.S. to the antidote...

Meet this ex-mortal Upstairs, dear, for the most extra guhroovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, party-hardy-reality-show-addiction 24 / 7 you DO NOT wanna miss, where the Son never goes down from a VitSee-ing, ultra-passionate-YOUTHwitheTRUTH in which you'll find nonillionsXnonillionsXnonillions... of deluxe-HTTP [pi] opportunities for enveloping, engulfing excitement; where you'll looove an endless eternity of aplomBOMBs falling ALL over thy incredible, indelible cranium, as you'll have an XtraXcitinXpose with an IQ much higher than K2...

Here's what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: ' the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you ' - the Infant Jesus of Prague

Go git'm, girl. You're incredible

Wiseabove.blogspot.com